Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

University at Mad

Today is a great day! For two months, the brave students of the University of Applied Arts and Sciences Hannover have waited for their grads in Publishing Architectures to arrive!

And with great lateness, about halfway through the sign-up period for the exams of the following semester, they're here!

But minus the sarcasm, I'm glad this is done with. We were doing XMLs and stuffs to automatically create manuals for a full week, all day long -followed by building a manual for ourselves with what we learned about how DITA works.

It was nice enough to learn, I suppose. At least now if I get to work as a technical writer and my company is using this shit, I at least can work with it reasonably well. But man, cramming the material of an entire semester into a single week should be forbidden.

Now, my term paper had some serious weeknesses build on being overworked and stressed out in it, but it still got me a 2.0 and I will take it like a man. (I guess in the Anglo-Saxon world this would translate to a "B" or something.)

Another step to my Bachelor of Engineering reached.

Next time: Going through my stash of EVE Online screenshots again. Also something about implants, I think.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen